What we do:
Collins Aerospace are one of the world’s largest suppliers of advanced aerospace and defence products for business, military and international customers. We have helped to shape the aerospace and defence industry in pivotal ways and are a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global industry. Nearly all aircraft today rely on systems and components from Collins Aerospace.
What courses we offer
Here at Collins Aerospace we offer a range of Apprenticeships from Level 3 to Level 6 (degree level), each of which follow a specific standard and pathway dependent on the Apprenticeship. We offer technical, practical, business and degree Apprenticeships. During the programme, Apprentices are rotated around the different business areas, to gain a full insight into each function. Simultaneously, the Apprentices should successfully complete all educational expectations of their studies.
Collins Aerospace release apprenticeships each year dependent upon business demand. The roles are released in January, ready for intake in September.
- Manufacturing Engineer/Automation
- Business Operations
- Assembly and Test
Am I eligible:
Applicants for our level 3 technical and practical apprenticeships must:
- Be aged 16 or over
- Have at least 5 GCSE’s at Grade 4 / Grade C or over
- Obtain Grade 6 / Grade B or above in GCSE in Maths and Science or an Engineering based subject (applicable to Engineering Apprentices only)
- A-Level / B-TECs will be considered
Any other specific requirements for our other apprenticeships will be available on the advertisements.
Find out more:
Collins Aerospace advertises vacancies through the careers page, which can be accessed at: www.collinsaerospace.com/careers
- Apply via the Careers Page on our website
- Receive an invite to an assessment centre
- Receive a formal offer if successful
- Join the team!