Access to Business provides services supporting local people into employment, self-employment and social enterprise.
We provide support through information sessions with trained business advisers for the first year of your new business, as well as workshops in the following:
- Business Finance
- Business Marketing
- Social Media
- HMRC Assessment
- Business Legals
- Business Planning
- Business Club
- Business Networking
We provide a range of support to help you get into work, from CV writing to confidence building.
- Volunteering: Come and volunteer with us and get some valuable work experience
- Online training
- Entry Level accredited courses in English and Maths
- Entry Level accredited courses in Essential Digital Skills
- Exploring effective ways to find employment
- How to Shine at the Interview stage
- How to enhance your CV
- IT for Beginners
- Confidence Building
- Managing your Finances/ Personal Budgeting
81 Tempest Street
Telephone: 01902 572397
What do people say about us?:
I wouldn't have been able to become self-employed if not for the support of Lester at Access to Business...I am really looking forward to the future now!
I recommend A2B! It's pretty daunting to even think about going self-employed! Thankfully, Lester equipped me with all the knowledge and support I needed to move forward. I couldn't have done it without him!
I can never thank Access to Business Bridges team enough for all the help and support given me to achieve my dream. Lester, Keith and Debra have been absolutely amazing with nothing being too much trouble.