What we do:
Online and face-to-face training courses available to people of all ages, both those in employment who want to update or enhance their skills, or unemployed adults looking for a course to start them on their journey into work.
What we offer:
- An exciting range of sector-based training opportunities, including customer services , retail, hospitality, or business
- Traineeships and apprenticeships
- Bursaries and travel support dependent on meeting eligibility criteria
- In-work training for employers who want to up-skill their teams
- One-to-one careers advice and mentoring
- Functional skills courses for adults including English and Maths
- Work experience placements to help you gain experience in your chosen field
- Online learning opportunities
Where we are based:
Skills Training UK are a national training provider with centres across the country. Our Wolverhampton centre is located at Wolverhampton Science Park:
Skills Training UK Academy
Wolverhampton Science Park (Technology Centre)
Call: 01902 837460 / 01902 837461
Find out more:
To find out more about Skills Training UK, contact us using the details above or visit the Skills Training UK website.
What do people say about us?
I’m really enjoying the apprenticeship. It’s a great way to get started because I’m getting paid and at the same time learning the skills that businesses and employers want. I would recommend it to anyone who’s in a similar position.
I was unhappy in my previous job and there was limited chance to progress. However now I can really see a future. I’m really looking forward to pushing on and reaching the next level. Everyone – GB Inspections and Skills Training UK – has been so supportive. It’s made a real difference.