What we do:
Enable can support you to find jobs nearby. They can help you with different parts of finding a job such as:
- Writing a CV
- Job searching tips
- Interview planning and support
- Writing a personal statement
- Support you to become comfortable with travelling on public transport, so you can get to work or college
Finding work can help you to live more independently. Watch the video with Melanie to see how Enable can support you with your job search.
How can a Job Coach help me?
When you start employment a job coach could help you settle into the workplace. A job coach can:
- Come with you on your first day at work
- Introduce you to your new colleagues and manager
- Support you with learning the rules at work
- Support you learning your new job role
- Speak to your employer to make sure you have the right support and resources to do your job
Find out more about Enable
If you would like to find out how Enable can help you when you start work, visit the Enable website or telephone 01743 276900.
If you are:
- Aged 16 or above
- Live in Wolverhampton
- Have a disability
- Receive support from Social Services or have a current EHCP