What we do:
Our main goal is to help people develop their skills and confidence so that they can move closer to employment. We are working with 15 partner organisations across the Black Country to provide you with an individualised approach to meet your needs. We can help with a variety of issues, including mental and physical health issues and disabilities, drug and alcohol dependency, LGBTQ+, and refugees to name but a few.
What we offer:
- One-to-one mentoring
- Help to boost your confidence and motivation
- Information, advice and guidance
- CV and application form support
- Arts and crafts
- Volunteering opportunities
Am I eligible?
BRIDGES can support anyone who is:
- 25 years and over
- Unemployed (cannot be in part-time work or on 0 hours contract)
- Economically Inactive (including those not working who are claiming benefits)
- Has complex needs/multiple barriers which are impacting on being able to enter paid employment
- Requires support to fully and independently engage in existing services
Where we are based:
We work with organisations all across the region, including the following in Wolverhampton:
- Gloucester Street Community Centre
- Access to Business
- Wolverhampton Voluntary Service Council
To find out the nearest centre to you, and to find out more about what we do, visit the BRIDGES website.
Call: 01922 627555