What we do:
We support young adults aged 18-29 who have been out of work, training or education for least 6 months and require additional support to overcome specific barriers to employment.
What we offer:
We provide intensive mentoring support which will help your confidence, motivation and optimism, enabling you to grow, develop and move forward at a pace that suits you.
Our mentors will help you:
- Develop stability, help prioritise and start to address barriers
- Create a personal/journey plan
- Identify a range of activities for you to choose from that picks out issues within your personal plan
- Find opportunities in volunteering and work experience that are available to help you progress to where you ultimately want to be
- Gain confidence and skills leading to employment or/if you want to start your own business
How to apply:
For more information, please see the Black Country Talent Match website.
Talent Match (The Hub)
330 High Street
Telephone: 01902 328973 or send us a form.
What do people say about us?:
My name is Kyle Harpin, I am a mentee at Central hub and a Steering Group Co-Chair. I started off my journey with no confidence and while I have been on the programme my confidence has sky rocketed. With the help of other mentees on Talent Match, we hosted a Charity Event for Cancer Research UK. I am starting a T-shirt printing business with help from Talent Match and the Princes Trust. When I first joined Talent Match, I didn’t have high hopes for it, I thought it was going to be a generic “Get into work” programme, but I was very wrong. If I didn’t join Talent Match I most likely would have still been sat at home and doing nothing productive, Talent Match has brought out the best side of me and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.