Looking for work or learning and have additional learning or physical disability?
Need support, guidance on where to go for help?
There is a range of support available dependant on your need and age. If you a young person then most likely you will have a statement or education, health and care plan with the local authority, however you may still need some advice and support. The Wolverhampton Information Advice Support Service provides support to parent, carers and young people. Connexions offers advice and guidance on learning and work to young people with special needs up to the age of 24. If you are an adult looking for work and require supported employment then programmes such as Enable can help.
- Wolverhampton SEND offer up to the age of 25 years
- Wolverhampton Information, Advice and Support Service
- For SEN related information for parent, carers and young people up to the age of 24 years. Including information on higher and lower level SEN.
- Preparing for adulthood
- One page profiles
- Post-16 options
- An Education, Health and Care Plan,
or Statement of Educational Need within the last 12 months
- Able to achieve entry level 3 in
Maths and English at the completion of the apprenticeship
- Able to fulfil the duties for the job role