Do you live in Bilston East?
Our offer to you
The City Deal 'Working Together' pilot project, led by Accord Group, aims to increase the employability and employment of 2,800 long-term unemployed and economically inactive Black Country social and private rental tenants. Moving 900 into work over a 3 year delivery period. The project supports people in 4 wards across the Black Country, and in Wolverhampton this is Bilston East.
The project delivers a holistic "Journey to Work" programme pulling together the key partner organisations to provide positive results for employers, employees, housing providers and beneficiaries.
- is based on individualised need and provides support designed to address specific barriers
- offers a range of soft skills, courses, training, qualifications, advice and guidance
- delivers a range of engagement and community events such as seasonal events, crafts, family fun days
- uses outreach work and community connectors to work with customers in the community
- signposts to other provision to maximise impact and provide a seemless service to customers
- gives post employment support to ensure sustainability
Call your local Community Connector: Sarah - on: 07713313240