Need to recruit new staff?
Wolves at Work business services are committed to helping you find the right staff first time, every time. We provide a dedicated workforce recruitment service to ensure you find the right people to make your investment / next business venture a success and work with education and training partners across the city to develop the skills and employment needs of your existing and future workforce.
In addition, we provide a dedicated account manager who will support you with:
- Organisational skills analysis including existing, new and future workforce needs
- Manage the entire recruitment process from job specification and advertisement through to sifting, interviewing, appointing and in-work support
- Brokerage service – we will introduce you to and manage the relationship between local education & training providers and support agencies
- Access to recruitment fairs
- Creation of sector skills academies to create a pipeline of trained future employees
- Workforce development support
- Access to further Business support services
Contact: Angela Hoyle, Employment Growth Manager, City of Wolverhampton Council email@example.com