Keeping you up to date with all of the local Community Learning events happening in Wolverhampton.
Are you unemployed, looking for work and experiencing?
- Panic Attacks
- Post-Traumatic Disorder
Our programme offers:
- An Emotional Well-Being check
- Five Ways to Wellbeing Workshop
- Coping Strategies and Relaxation Techniques
- Confidence and Team Building skills
- Employability Support i.e. Interview skills, job search, CV Writing etc.
- One to One Coaching and Mentoring Support
Progression routes to programmes, work experience and job opportunities in - Retailing, Warehousing, Construction, Administration, Customer Services, Cleaning & Catering etc.
Interested? Come along to an Information Drop-in
Date: Monday 11th September 2017
Time: 10am to 1pm
The Old School Building
73 Dudley Road
For further information please speak to your Work Coach at the Job Centre with opportunity number WMX/13011 or PRO-141072.